This policy was updated on 15th May 2018. Should it be updated in the future we will post any changes on the website.
Who are we?
For the purpose of GDPR the data controller is People and Numbers Limited. CV Writer is part of People and Numbers Limited. People and Numbers Limited is a company that provides services across Accountancy, HR and IT support to both businesses, sole traders and private individuals.
People and Numbers Limited is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, No. ZA367953
At CV Righter we comply with GDPR, by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and this policy outlines what information we collect from you, how it is collected, why it is being collected, how it will be used and who it will be shared with. We do not sell your information to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future. We are registered with the Data Protection Act. Our policy lays out
- the type of personal data that we collect
- how and why we collect and use your personal data
- the rights you have when it comes to your personal data
- this policy applies to you if you use any of our services including visiting the website
How do we collect information from you?
- Buy a service from us
- Ask us for more information about a product or a service
- Contact us with a query or a complaint
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
- Your name, address or location, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, nationality, gender, company name and email address
- Information enabling us to provide the services purchased for example; age, location, current salary, current and previous job roles and job responsibilities
- Banking information where bank transfers are used for making payments or paypal user name/ registered email and registered address
- During coaching sessions, we may also take notes to enable us to support you and if so you will be provided with a copy of the notes following each session
Submitting your CV
You are responsible for the content of your CV. When you send us your CV to commence a service, we assume that all information contained within it is accurate and truthfully represented.
We will not share your CV with any other parts of People and Numbers Limited
We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
How do we use Personal Information?
We may use your information to:
- Process the goods and services you’ve bought from us, and keep you updated with your order progress
- Respond to any questions or concerns you may have about using our products or services
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes, recover debts or trace those who owe us money
- We’ll store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store it for as long as we need it.
- We’ll also keep some personal information for a reasonable period after your contract has finished – just in case you decide to use our services again or require a copy of your documents. This will include a copy of your completed CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile as applicable. These are kept on servers that are password protected and all data is encrypted. Unless requested by you we will delete these documents after this period. We will not contact you about our services during this time
Sharing your personal information – Who has access to your information?
We will only share your information with others when we have to do so or are authorised to do so by law this may include Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities
How do we protect your information?
All details and documents are stored on a secure server which is password protected and encrypted.
Should you wish to see what personal information we hold about you; this can be requested in writing at any time. Please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in the online contact form on the website.
If you believe we’re holding inaccurate information about you, please contact us by email email@example.com
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information People and Numbers Limited hold about you (we may charge £10 for information requests) to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Third Party Links: